CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Ah, Primary...

First things first - I received a Church Calling on Saturday night. I am now the Primary Secretary. I'm not sure what that entails, but I'm guessing that I get to take notes, pass out things, and make sure that kids sit still. You know, what I do at home... Oh well. :) It will be a good experience. :) Someday I will get to have lessons on the church! :)

Second thing... There was a Primary party at my neighbors house on Friday night. I didn't take pictures, but I did take some video of the Slip and Slide. Here you go!


This is Me and Jillian going down the slide! :)


This is Tanion going down backwards!


This is Robyn and Jenny going down the Slip and Slide!

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Looks like loads of fun!

I've been the primary secretary before . . . and the 1st counselor . . . and the 2nd counselor . . . and now I'm a teacher. Hmmm, just gotta make it to president now. Yeah right.

The secretary job is EASY! And I love Sherry. If she's still the Pres. She is so sweet and nice! Tell her hi for me, pretty please!