CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Smith-ly Wonderfulnes :)

Sebastian, Tammy, Sherm and Shandy :)

I love the Smith Family (and if you are a reader of my blog, you know that). They are the family that I choose to be a part of. I love them as if they were my own. And today I had the awesome opportunity to go with them to the Mount Timpanogos Temple and see them get little Sebastian sealed to them. :) It was so completely wonderful and I just kept crying the whole time. But how could you not when they let little Ms. Shandy carry Sebastian in to the Sealing Room! It was just this totally amazing wonderful happy event... It made my heart just so completely full. :) :) :)
(I'm still a little glowy from the experience, can you tell!)
Here are some pictures after the event...








Here's a cute picture of my hubby too - had to throw it in. :)

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

So awesome! We need to go to the temple together . . . whenever would we have time???

Glad you had such a great experience! I love to see sealings like that. It's very special. Lots of fuzzies. :)