CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Couple cute pictures...

Since I've started blogging, it's a constant thought in the back of my mind. I think of clever title's for blogs and some of the rambling I would do in it. Sad...

I've also started carrying around my camera - or at least my cell phone which has a camera - everywhere. I take pictures of everything... But I figure if people want, they can see my kids grow up. If they don't want to, then I'm not hurting anyone. SO THERE...

ANYWAY, no cute clever writing in this blog. Just some cute pictures of the kids... :)


Messy face and all - she's cute! :)

Doesn't it look like she's posing?

BEAUTIFUL Blue Eyes!

Archer with a licorice smile...

Archer and Kitty (probably his best friend)

Archer and Kitty again... (Kitty is waving)

DarTanion posing (as always!) :)

Running at the playground on Saturday

Rat Dog - our oldest "child" (he needs a haircut!!!)

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Who needs cute, clever writing when you have such pictures! You're on the right track...

Jules said...

What a cute baby girl! And I can't believe how big the boys are getting to be. These kinds of posts are a must!