CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend Away...

If you are sick of posts about how much I love my Mandy and her family, I'm sorry. This is another post about us! :) We went to Tooele this weekend for a card party that Mandy had at her sister-in-laws house (which I hope to someday buy) and our friend Beeno came!!! :)

Beeno and baby Brooklyn!

Beeno (Robyn Zaccardi Broadhead) is one of the people my beautiful baby is named after. The others are my grandma Rea - whose last name was Robinson - and Robyn Springer Deissner and then my grandma Yvonne - my Robyn's middle name. Anyway, Beeno came all the way from Hyrum (up by Logan!) to see us! She brought her beautiful little baby, Brooklyn, who is 5 weeks old! :) Hope you enjoy the pictures! :)

All of us and our babies! :)
Sorry, I forgot to suck in! And my Robyn wouldn't look at the camera!

a cute but not so happy Brooklyn...
Meggy waving goodbye to Beeno and Brooklyn

Robynson eating a waffle and crinkling her nose :)

Just lounging in Mandy's living room
(Sherm, Tammy, Gentry, Sebastian and Shandy spent the night too!)

Archer and Sebastian playing

Sherm, Meggy and Jeremiah's head!

Gentry and Jilly on the bed, Tanion in the chair
..also a good example of what happens to a bedroom with 6 kids under the age of 5!

Shandy, Gentry, Jillian and Tanion

Shandy being silly :)

the cards I made at the card party...

a SUPER cute picture of my Archer at home (notice his new haircut?)

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Hey, looks like a lot of fun! Best friends are the BEST!

Hope all else is going great for you!

Random Thought: I like waffles