CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The SMELL of Parenthood...

Some people's houses smell like food - cookies preferably. :) Some smell like an air freshener. Mine smells like Adidas MOVES for Men.

On Sunday while I was Visiting Teaching and Jeremiah was home with the kids, Archer went to the bathroom. Not an unusual thing for a kid who is potty trained. He was a little long, which isn't a weird thing for Archer. He played in his room by himself - again, typical Archer. Then he started sneaking behind the couch in the Living Room. When he's "sneaking", he's up to something. So Jeremiah checked it out and found a new bottle of Adidas MOVES for Men that was 1/4 gone.

Yeah... So my house STILL reeks of it two days later. It's all over - from my room to Robyn's room, the bathroom, the living room, the kitchen, the boys room - EVERYWHERE! Normally I like the smell of cologne. But this smell is that of an old man who took a shower in it who won't leave you alone! AH!!!

So, if you haven't guessed by my blogs about Archer, he's a sneaky kid. You have to pay CLOSE attention to him. If he's quiet for more than a few minutes, check on him. Hopefully he's just playing with his trains or cars or asleep. If not, destruction is probably happening...

Since I can't take a picture of SMELL, I figured I would post other pictures of Archer from when he was sneaky... (Keep in mind, these are from Bedtime! When they are SUPPOSED to be quiet!)


YAY for Baby Powder!!!


Ah... The Red Marker Incident...


So I just noticed that he is in a white onesy in both pictures... Maybe it's the onesy's fault....

0 comments: