CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Blog...

I am starting another blog. It's a place where I can go crazy and rant and rave and cuss and discuss "sensitive" issues WITHOUT BEING JUDGED. If you would also like to be an "author" on this page, let me know and I'll set it up. If you would like to READ this page, you will have to let me know as well so that I can set it up. That way I don't offend the offendable people. :)

I will continue to post the happy things and pictures of my kids and updates on the Fam-dam-ily on this page. :)

Loves!
:) Mandy

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

I did comment on your new blog. Did it go through?

Glad you have a "corner" now. :)

Jules said...

Mandy--let me in, please. Send an invite to my julieflackiscooking email address. Thanks!