CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Bits...

Just a little post to tell you of new decisions made by the Hardman Family, some random things, and share a few pictures...

FIRST: I (Mandy) am going to try and take on 3 extra kids each day (or 4 days per week, ideally) to help supplement our income. Gotta do something and this seems the most logical...

SECOND: I like playing with kids. I had some of our neighbors kids over last night (well, I had 5 extra kids) and it was a lot of fun. Kind of stressful at moments, but all in all, fun.

THIRD: We like living in Provo. More than we thought we would. :) That is good. :)

FOURTH: I like my Primary Calling. :) I really didn't think I would, but it's been really fun playing with the kids and getting to know them better. Plus, Sheri (Primary President) is just amazing. :)

FIFTH: I don't re-read many books. But I am currently re-reading a really good one my friend Michelle is writing / has written. She's talented. Man. :) I'm enjoying that too. Kudos to you, Ms. Michelle! :) :) :)

SIXTH: I take alot of pictures with my camera phone... Enjoy! :)

Robyn Driving Lightning McQueen

And again, driving McQueen

My Kids, Dome Kids and Miller kids doing the Lace Train
Again with the Lace Train
One more time! :)Align Center

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Yay for Random Bits!

I'm so happy you're reading my book again. It really means a lot to me, so thank you! And I truly hope it's just as good the second time 'round.

Your family is adorable, by the way. And maybe...I might bring Darcy over to your new "daycare." What do you charge????

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.