CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Laugh or Cry Moment...

I seem to have those moments as a mom where I go - "Hmm... That sucks. Should I laugh or cry?" I had one just yesterday, as a matter of fact. :)

We took Archer to get his hair cut on Tuesday (last week) for his school pictures. He squirmed all over and didn't want it done (after he told me that he did). They showed him that the electric razor wouldn't hurt him. They said, "see, it tickles!" Because of all his squirming, it ended up a little short for my liking, but I figured - "Oh well, hair grows back".

So last night Archer found Jeremiah's electric razor... He wanted to "tickle" his head again... He shaved a bald spot right in the middle of his head. We're talking like BALD bald. So, we had to shave his head. All of his hair is gone. :( Anyone who knows me, knows I like my guys with their hair a little on the long side... So, last night instead of crying over my cute little guys bald spot (which became a bald head), I laughed because hair will grow back...

Before any haircut...

Another "Before" any haircut...

After it was cut at the Smart Style...

After he "tickled" his head...

My "Bald Boy!"

Another of my "Bald Boy!"

***SIGH***
Hair grows back...

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Wow. If it's not a mohawk it's a bald head. You are SO in for exciting times in the future!