CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

I love Thursday nights again...

I have gotten SO much better than I used to be, but I still have an addiction to TV. Well, more specifically, 2 shows. That are on at the same time. Grey's Anatomy and The Office.

Grey's fulfills the girly side of me that is in love with several different doctors... Ah, McDreamy, McSteamy, Alex and well, Denny. Even though Denny wasn't a doctor, he's still one of the best men that has ever been on that show.

The Office has a little bit of that girly side. I mean, if I could marry any man in the world - hypothetically - it would be Jim Halpert! Not the guy who plays him, but the character. :) He's amazing. I also like to watch it because it makes me laugh that somewhere else is as screwed up as the place I used to work... I feel for Toby (who used to be the HR on the Office) because I can understand having people that you try to get to do the "right" thing and they do the complete opposite...

ANYWAY, both shows came back last night! :)

YAY for new guy on Grey's and Christina! Yay for Denny coming back! Yay for McSteamy and Lexie! (Sorry, couldn't find a video to embed...)

YAY for New HR lady! Yay for Michael and New HR Lady! Yay for JIM AND PAM!!! THEY GOT ENGAGED!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) It's at the end, but if you want to see it, it's worth it. :)

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Yay for entertainment! I'm happy that you have such fun things to fill your hours. I believe we all need those little escapes. Mine is my book, but I'm also a huge Seinfeld fan. I really need to get those on DVD.