CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Morning Surprise!

This morning when Jeremiah was leaving to go to work at his Uncle's House, he turned back around and shouted for Archer to come here. Then he smiled and told me I might want to go outside. SO, Robyn and I stepped outside to see a Hot Air Balloon that was seriously RIGHT ABOVE our garage. We could hear the people inside it talking they were so close. So my whole little family (all except Jeremiah in our jammies still) and our neighbors were outside watching this Hot Air Balloon almost land on the road in front of our house (9th East in Provo is a BUSY road, too!) but they made it up again. Then while we ran in our house to put on shoes (and a shirt for Tanion), they landed at the apartment building just off Center and 9th. So, I only got 2 pictures, but you can see that it was pretty close to us... The kids thought it was the COOLEST thing ever. :)



1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

That IS the coolest thing ever! I think the only cooler thing would be to ride in one! A life-long dream of mine. :)