CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

In The Pursuit of Princess Peach...

I have a problem. Can you guess what it is?



That's right! :) I'm addicted to playing our original Nintendo. Well, that and our Super Nintendo. But it's only the Mario games that I play. I care nothing about the other games we have. I have a need to defeat the Koopas and to shoot fire at ducks with turtle shells and rescue the illusive Princess Peach from the castle at the end of the game...

Why do I feel a need to save this girl? Who knows! :)

First of all, I don't like blondes and second of all I would rather have a dude... But I guess that the Princess couldn't save Mario. You can be the Princess on Mario 2, but I hate that one. I like the regular, the Lost Episodes, Mario 3 and Super Mario Brothers (with Yoshi)...

ANYWAY....

So my house has suffered, my kids have suffered, my husband has suffered, my thumbs have suffered... I am going to have to stop playing. NO MORE (today, anyway!) WILL I PLAY MARIO! I WILL CLEAN MY LIVING ROOM! I WILL DO LAUNDRY! I WILL DO THE THINGS THAT, AS A MOM, I SHOULD BE DOING!

Think that will work? :)

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

That is hilarious! It's nice to know I'm not the only person who can be obsessive over things and annoy everybody else around them because I'm lost in world completely my own. Quietly snickers to self.

Keep playing 'till you're sick of it. Then you'll probably never play it again. :)

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever tire of writing...