CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

My Baby :)

If you read my blog, you know that I love all my kids. But I have a baby girl who is changing every single day and doing lots of fun, new, wonderful things so there might be more posts about my Robynson. :)

Here is a cute video of her growling at me (of course, I had to do it first for her to do it back, but...) Enjoy! :)




And another video of her with her baby doll. She was either angry or upset or something at this baby!!!



And here are a few cute pictures of her over the past few weeks... :)

Robyn and Landon (Angie's little guy) hugging at McDonalds

Just a cute little smile :)

Standing up next to her toy box

Probably eating something from her toy box

Getting down to play with the toys she threw OUT of her toy box :)

.

0 comments: