CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girls Weekend / Breaking Dawn!

Can I just say how much I love my girlfriends?

LOVE THEM!
Mandy Bolinder, Me, Angie Hartley

Breaking Dawn (the 4th and last :( book in the Twilight series) came out on Saturday. We decided that being moms (Angie has 3 boys, Mandy has 2 girls and I have 2 boys and 1 girl!) - there was NO WAY that we would be able to just sit down and read our book. SO, we rented a hotel room at the Homestead and read. Well, we swimmed and visited and ate too, but the reading was the reason for the gathering.

A picture of our room (top room)

Angie - SO into the book!
Me, reading away (Angie in the background)
Ms. Mandy snuggling the reason we're together this day!

Seriously, aren't my friends BABES! :) I love them! It was so much fun! I got a bad sunburn on my back from sitting by the pool reading. (yeah, no pictures of that - swim suits aren't my friend) But other than that, the trip was just wonderful. :)

AND...

I have to say, I TOTALLY love my husband for not only letting me do this (be gone all day Saturday and 1/2 a day Sunday) and for taking the kids without complaining and cleaning the house because he knew it wouldn't be done until I finished the book. He is AMAZING! I know you all are jealous. :)

1 comments:

Rhanda said...

What a fun weekend! Some day I'll get to break away from my kids. Do you have an email address for Mandy and Angie?