CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Robyn's Shiner

My baby girl on Saturday Morning...

Everyone knows that my baby girl is just the most adorable little thing. Well, she can even look good with a big bruise on her face. She was trying to keep up with her brothers yesterday and fell on the step that goes into their closet. She cried some, but then was fine. Other than the bruise...


Can you see it? How about her 2 teeth? :)



Happy eating noodles (in both hands and her mouth, yet she still smiles!) :)

She can clap! :) It's her favorite thing to do now. :)
.

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

She really is a doll, Mandy! And I am ashamed that I haven't come to see you yet. You can blame my stupid book. Maybe I can come now that's it's kind of finished.