CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

SO Scary!!!

So we are officially into the school routine now and I have to say, I'm a little nervous... Not because of anything the schools are doing but because of DarTanion. The kid no longer wants me to give him a kiss goodbye. Also, I decided to drop him off at school first today (before taking Archer to Springville for Preschool) and he tells me that he'll just play on the playground with the other kids until he sees his teacher open the class. SO BIG!!! Yeah... and independent and sort of responsible and it's just WEIRD! I guess I should get used to it. It's only going to get worse. Soon, he won't need me at all... :(

AND, I have to say, it scares the beegeebers out of me to just leave my 5 year old at a playground at a school... But HE assured me that everything will be just fine...

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Well, of course. He knows best, you know.

Darn kids.