CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

LAGOON with the Girls! :)

Can I just tell you once again how much I LOVE my girlfriends?

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!
and honestly, you can't beat the "Smith Girls".

My bestest Mandy and her family are my adopted family. I couldn't have a better group of people. :) So we decided that the Smith Girls (like I said, I'm adopted into that family) were going to Lagoon on Saturday and then spend the night together at a hotel in SLC. It was SO much fun. :) Here are some of the pictures...

(L-R) Sage, Kelsey, Rachel, Ashley, Tammy, Mandy, Me, Shandy

Eating some lunch....

...and lounging around. :)

Our Fearless Leader! :)

Me and My Mandy on the Sky Ride

Ashley got SOAKED on the water ride! :)

Actually, so did the rest of us!

Don't you love their poses?

Me and Miss Kelsey

SCARIEST RIDE THERE! (and not just because it's called the spider!)

Yeah, I rode this twice. I'm so brave! :)

Ashley and Sage sleeping in...

Mandy and Rachel showing some sisterly love. :)

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Awww, I'm jealous. I miss our high school hang out times. Sniff. I guess we're in different worlds now. I'm too obsessed with writing. Maybe if I had a car I could actually make it down there to see you!

I really will try . . . because I think I need to bring you a draft of my book to read!