CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tanion's 5th Birthday: COMING SOON!!!

Hi all my lovely friends and family! :)

Yesterday was DarTanion's 5th Birthday. My big boy is even bigger. :) We went bowling (there were 18 people!!!) and afterwards my kids went swimming at Grandma Sandra and Grandpa Twitch's new pool. :) They had a blast!

I took a TON (we're talking almost 200) of pictures. I know there are some great ones there. I'll post each thing separately so that you can enjoy each event. BUT FIRST, I have to free up some memory on my computer. We've ran out of room! I can't believe it! So for now, you get to enjoypictures from DarTanion's 1st two years on this planet. :) If I can't free up enough space, I'll post some from when he was 2+. :)

LOVES!

























It's not always easy being a mom. But moments like those make it worth it. :)
.

1 comments:

Beeno said...

He pulls some funny faces!! He's super cute- I love the wild hair pics, they're funny