CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Robyn likes to eat...

If you read my blog and look at my pictures, you have probably guessed that Robynson likes to eat. She is probably my most hungry kid! :) She eats everything she can. We usually end up feeding her atleast 2 packages of the 2nd stage foods (if you are a parent, you should know what those are). Last night we went to Tucanos for dinner with Jeremiah's family (for his brother Jed's bday - HAPPY BDAY JED!) and we gave her a little of everything that we had. She probably ate more than both my boys combined! All of the meat guys and the waitress were commenting on how cute she was and what an appetite she has. Then when she got home, she had 2 bottles of milk before bedtime!

Today the boys were having some "Mexican Dip" flavored Pringles as their snack between breakfast and lunch. They left the cannister where Robyn could reach it and while I was in the bedroom folding laundry, she started helping herself. These are somewhat spicy chips, but she loved them! I was able to take a few pictures and a video with my phone and thought I would show them off. :) Cuz she's cute. :)




Sorry for the poor quality. Like I said, I took the video with my phone. :) ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

She is adorable! Darcy's a little piggy, too.

Beeno said...

Lol! She's such a cutie! She's getting so big... You can tell her mouth is on fire but she can't stop! I totally know how she feels. :)