CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

MOVIE REVIEW: Lars and the Real Girl

LARS AND THE REAL GIRL...


I have to say, I wasn't sure if I would like this show, but after it was over, I decided that I really did! It's basically about a man (he's supposed to be 27) who is delusional and has a sex doll as a girlfriend. He totally believes that she is real. And he's sweet about it. They never have sex for those of you who are concerned about it. Actually, there really isn't anything sexual in the movie. I think the reason I liked it so much is because it shows how the whole town tries to help him and show him that they care about him by caring about her. No one really says things to him about her not being real. They just let him believe in her as long as he needs to. It was pretty good. I would recommend it.
.

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Seriously? I haven't even heard of this movie? Is it new? In theaters? Wow. Sounds really interesting.

Beeno said...

She looks like Angelina Jolie and he looks very old. I would be afraid of wrinkled old man balls LOL