CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Family Reunions: 2 down, 1 to go...

It seems that I always either forget a camera, extra batteries, or a memory card when going to Family Reunions this year. I only have pictures of a moose and some snow in the mountains from the McDonald Family Campout (it was on July 4th) before my batteries in my camera decided to die. From the Bagley Reunion (this last weekend) I was able to take about 10 pictures (almost all of Archer sleeping) before it quit working. Turns out I left the memory card in my computer.

Yep, so no fun pictures. Sorry.

There were some fun things from both reunions. At the McDonald Campout, DarTanion had just gotten his Red Rider Beebee gun from my parents. So he was out shooting with all the guys. It made his day. At the Bagley reunion, the boys played games the whole time and kept Jeremiah busy (he watched the boys and I was watching Robyn). Archer ran from around 10am until 6pm when we sat down to eat dinner. Then he fell asleep in his brownie - in the middle of eating a Cheeto. Yeah. It was pretty funny. :) DarTanion got his face painted red. He was going to be Spiderman but was too impatient to wait for the black lines. (Imagine that - my kids being impatient? Never.)

But there are a few ideas of what we have been up to in our little family! Hopefully I will remember the vital things - camera, batteries and memory card - for the Barlow Reunion in 2 weeks. Can't wait! :)

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Too bad! Sounds like the pictures would have been great! Let me know if you're going to the class reunion. :)