CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Swimming and Draysen

The boys have missed having their cousin Draysen around, so we went up to see him on Tuesday. We all went swimming in his (Grandpa Twitch and Grandma Sandra) pool. Then we brought Dray back with us. He has been staying with us for a few days. Enjoy the pictures!

All the kids

Beautiful Robyn in her pretty swimsuit (thanks Mandy!)

Archer "saving" Robyn (he was sure that she would drown if I didn't hold on to her the whole time) Robyn enjoying the water and the sun DarTanion playing in the water Archer thinking he was hot stuff DarTanion pulling faces at me Draysen (his personality really shows in this picture!)

I was brave while Draysen was staying with us. I took all the kids on a walk. I go walking with one of my neighbors and there are always deer in a field we pass. I thought it would be cool to show the kids. My camera batteries died on the walk (of course), but I was able to get a few before they died. Enjoy!






And finally, today. Today DarTanion and Draysen decided to play SpiderMan. Draysen was the big brother and DarTanion was the little brother. Not only could they use their webs, but they were armed with guns! I only got a few pictures because Dray decided that he didn't want his picture taken.




Archer wanted his picture taken too. :)

3 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Hmmm, are those the deer in the orchards by the mental hospital? If they, I hate them. They ate my garden every summer. All my tomatoes and corn. Stupid deer. Sorry, had to vent.

Mandy said...

Yep. Those are the deer. I don't have a garden, so I still like them. :)

Jessica said...

Wow, the kids are getting so big. The pics are great! Thanks again for taking Draysen.