CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Poison...

Jeremiah and I saw the 80's hair band "Poison" last year. I was pretty pregnant with Robyn, so I'd guess September-ish? He loved it. The sound was great (it was at USANA), Bret Michaels was totally HOT - the music was awesome - the seats couldn't have been better (4th Row, middle of the stage). For a concert - conditions and seats and sound - PERFECT. Here are a few camera phone pics from THAT time...




So, they opened up their new tour in SLC at the Energy Solutions Center (Delta Center) on July 3rd. We decided to go again if we could find some tickets on EBAY for the "right price". He found them and won the bid. Honestly, they are probably some of the best seats we have had there (and we tend to go to a lot of concerts). We had a few issues from the guy we bought the tickets from, but honestly, it was still a good concert. Sound wasn't as good as it was at Usana. I'm a little bummed that I didn't remember my camera there, but I did at this one. Oh well. For those of you who like the band (or just Bret!), here are some pictures. (I took video too, but for some reason they won't load on to my computer from my camera!)

This is Dokken - he opened for them.








Every concert needs a good "wave" going on, right? If you see the girls with the poster board (basically in front middle) , it said: "I'll love your rock". HA! Classic chicks trying to get backstage. And maybe they did! They disappeared about 15 mins before the concert ended. :) I loved that they used Bret's TV Show title to mess it up and get back stage. Awesome. :)
.

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Hmmm, jealousy coming from me.

the Lola Letters said...

I love it! I love it! Ha ha ha ha! Can't wait for mine. :)