CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Class Reunion...

I have been asked by probably everyone that is my age (or their spouses) if I am going to the Wasatch High Class of 1998 Class Reunion.

I have been battling with myself and my husband about maybe just going to the lunch. Seriously, the dinner is WAY too expensive for our little family. I mean, we're remodeling an entire house and yard and everything. Can't afford many extras right now. Plus, I don't feel like going and seeing a bunch of people I didn't really care for in the first place.

I wasn't a popular kid. I was more of a weirdo - an outcast - there wasn't really a type for me or the ones I hung around. I got a bad rap because I wore belly shirts (bad, I know, right!?!). I was a good kid. Some of my friends were bad kids. But for the most part, I was good. I tried to be friends with everyone, but there are a lot of people I wasn't friends with.

Everyone I talked to said they want to go and see who got fat. Crap. I got fat. Maybe that's why I don't want to go. That and our class really didn't get along. There is such a divide in our class. I'm over the fact that people were horrible back then. But it doesn't mean I want to go and hang out with them.

Anyway, I am still considering going to the park part with my kids. I mean, I do like to show them off... We'll see. But for now, let's not plan on me attending.

Sorry.

0 comments: