CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TAG? :) Crazy 8's!

(Sorry, I know this is breaking my "no two in one day" post rule that I set just yesterday, but I was bored. Sue me.)

I really wasn't tagged, but I wasn't NOT tagged either. I was just bored and wanted to do something fun... SO, here I go! :)

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. True Blood (but don't tell Jeremiah)
4. Imagination Movers (I have kids, it's ok)
5. So You Think You Can Dance
6. Myth Busters
7. Biography
8. Shows about history (am I boring?)


8 Places I Love to Eat (without my kids):
1. Anywhere I don't have to cook
2. Red Robin
3. Applebees
4. Olive Garden
5. A good sit-down pizza place
6. Taco Time (is that sad?)
7. Anywhere with friends
8. Home, in front of the TV

8 Things That Happened Yesterday (Monday, Oct. 13)
This picture is from last year...
1. PUMPKIN PATCH!!!
2. Went to Walmart
3. Surfed the Net
4. Checked out Jessie and Jedd's sign-in Book (wedding!)
5. Read "3 Little Ghosties" for the millionth time
6. Watched "Who Bob What Pants"
7. Found another Halloween Costume on Ebay
8. Checked out LOTS of blogs

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Getting out of Debt!
2. Getting over this Cold!
3. Going to Grandma's House
4. Going out with Jenn (WHEN!?!)
5. Jedd and Jessie FINALLY getting married
6. THURSDAY NIGHT!
7. HALLOWEEN!!!
8. Disney World - January 2009

8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. Pumpkin Patches - or Pumpkins in General!!!
2. HALLOWEEN!!!
3. Crunchy Leafs!
4. Decorations!
5. Trick or Treating!
6. Hot Chocolate
7. Orange
8. EVERYTHING!!! (except super cold weather)

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Getting out of DEBT
2. That the house would stay clean
3. That I could have a day of sleep and NOT be sick
4. To have the drive to read more for me
5. That I'll be a great mom
6. NOT have to have a job
7. Live at Disneyland
8. That I could go on a date


Same as Heather, I tag anyone who wants to participate.

1 comments:

Heather said...

I don't think Taco time is a sad one. I love taco time. I worked there for a few years, loved their food and still do! EVERYTHING is fresh! make their own salsa, their own mixes for their burritos, their own pinto beans, shred their own beef. TACO TIMe is great! Disney World in January, how awesome. Will you be able to go on many rides with Robyn with you?