CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Robyn Swinging...

Jeremiah eventually lets all of our kids swing from somewhere high. He'll make sure that he's there to catch them if they fall, but he will let them hold their own weight and swing away... This is one of Robyn's first times (I think, anyway!)



I could hear laughing coming from the bathroom (from Jeremiah, Tanion and Robyn) and when in to investigate, she was hanging from the shower rod. She was kicking her legs and just giggling. I told Jeremiah that he shouldn't be doing that, but what did I do? Ran and grabbed my camera and told him to do it again so that I could get it on video...

Yep.

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

AcK! Red! Everywhere! And black bats! AcK! That was super-exciting and shocking at the same time. :)

Robyn's a doll. Truly. You are blessed to have such a sweet little girl! Aren't you glad she wasn't a boy? LOL.