CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

DarTanion says...

As a parent, there are those moments that make you giggle and go, "What?" but they are SO cute that you have to share them with everyone you know... Here is a recent one Jeremiah and I had with DarTanion. :)


Last week on the way to Walmart with all the kids in tow, DarTanion was asking a million questions. He would just sit there and it would take him 2 minutes before he got the entire question out. I think he was just wanting to hear himself talk. He kept say, "Mom" (in a whiney tone), "um.... Mom.... um.... " It was getting a little annoying...

Then he stops for a second and says, "Ok, Mom - If I was your pet lizard, would you take good care of me and love me?"

Where the crap did that come from? :) I don't have a pet lizard. I don't want a pet lizard. We don't know too many people who have pet lizards. But this was the question from my 5 year old. If he was a lizard, would I take care of him and love him. :)

Meet my new son, DarTanion.
(no we didn't buy a lizard, I'm being a dork)

Jeremiah and I laughed, but DarTanion had this serious look on his face, so we assured him that if he was a lizard we would take care of him and love him. We'd even feed him bugs cuz they're like candy to a lizard.

Ah, kids. Everyone should have these moments...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh thats so fun. I love that question, full of imagination and intrigue. And lizard! Love it. Each kids says their own unique "darndest things!"

Michelle D. Argyle said...

I had pet lizards when I was little....hehehehe.

That is the cutest question, ever!

He's a gem, Mandy. You should keep him. :)