CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fourth Pictures...

A blog I follow has a post where you choose the 4th picture from your 4th folder. I thought that would be SUPER fun! Well, I have pictures stored all over my computer. SO, I went to the different TYPES of folders and took the 4th picture from each... :)

Archer and our neighbor's niece playing this summer...

DarTanion when he was about a year and 1/2 old... :)

A picture from "Its a Small World" ride at Disneyland! :)

Archer sleeping in Robyn's stroller at the family reunion this summer

The boys this last winter

Brooklyn, Brinley and Archer (little guy crawling up stairs)
at a family reunion probably 2 years ago???

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Oh, fun! I might do that, too! I've never heard of it before, but it sounds fun!