CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grandma Bagley's House

(Wow - it's almost been a week since my last post. That doesn't happen often...)

DarTanion's been asking (constantly) about when we are going to Grandma Bagley's house again. I know he likes to see Grandma and Grandpa Bagley, but I really think it was more that he wanted to see his cousin (my cousin, actually), Kooper. (Kooper lives next door to Grandma and Grandpa.) He and DarTanion are the same age and are both a little wild and crazy. DarTanion and Archer were out of school on Thursday and Friday due to UEA, so we decided to make the 3 hour trip to Koosharem to see Grandma Bagley. (And if you have heard of Koosharem, you are amazing!) Jeremiah had to work, so it was just me and the kiddies. (My parents did come down to go hunting on Friday, so we did see them, but they stayed at their house down there...)

I don't have many pictures of DarTanion from this last weekend because he was running around with Kooper the whole time. I bet I saw him around 4 hours each day because he was never inside Grandma's house... See, they live on a farm so there is LOTS of room to run around and lots of trouble to get into and lots of 4-wheeling that needs done...

DarTanion on one of the few occasions he was in the house

Mikyla, Tucker, DarTanion and Kooper going to play a game.
(See those hay stacks in the background? Yeah, they were playing ON TOP of those... Didn't have my camera with me that time, though...)
Picture of the cousins together :)

DarTanion and Kooper giving the thumbs up

DarTanion and Kooper riding the 4 Wheeler

My dad riding the 4 wheeler
(he looks hilarious on it because it's a kids 4 wheeler and he is definately bigger than a kid!) :)


DarTanion giving the thumbs DOWN.
He was going to fast and launched the 4 wheeler into a small ditch behind Grandma's house. He and Kooper were both fine, but they were almost in tears when they told Grandpa Sherrill (my dad) that they wrecked the 4 wheeler...



Grandma tends to take over the babies and since Robyn is the baby, she was held pretty much the whole time. :) She didn't really mind. When she wasn't being held, she was sleeping or driving little cars or playing with a little hammer. Yeah, I hope she will be a "girl" someday...

Robyn waiting for her turn on the 4 wheeler

My Cousin, Tucker and Robyn on the 4 Wheeler (she LOVED it!)

Grandma (Yvonne) Bagley holding Robyn

Grandma Bagley, Grandma Barlow and baby Robyn

Since DarTanion was busy the whole time and Grandma had Robyn, Archer was my buddy. We would go play on one of the tractors, then go feed the sheep, then go feed the horses, then go play in the hay stacks, then go play with the kitties, then go see the cows (and moo at them). Then we would take a kitty in the house and smoother it with love until Grandpa started in about how cats belong outside. So we'd go outside and start all over again. :) That's why I have more pictures of Archer than anyone on this trip, too. :) It was fun spending some time with my little Archer this weekend. :) He's a funny little guy.

Archer holding the kitty

Archer holding the kitty (still!)

Kissing the Sheep because she was sad

Archer feeding the white horse

Feeding one of the brown horses

Action shot of Archer feeding one of the brown horses
(he was a little scared so he would throw the food when they got close)

Archer petting one of the horses!

Archer driving one of the tractors - the kid LOVES them!!!

Archer getting ready for his turn on the 4 Wheeler

Grandma Barlow (my mom) and cousin Kaylee (Colleenia's girl)
Colleenia and Kaylee came down, too. Apparently, Colleenia got a hunting tag this year...

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hey, I know Koosharem. But that's only because I lived in Loa. Hadn't heard of either before I moved there.

Wish we had a grandma with hay bales and horses to visit.

Mandy said...

You are welcome to go visit my Grandma. :) She loves having extra kids around. She lives to be the most wonderful person who loves people... :)

Heather said...

Wonder if I we went back if we would find some relation. Is the Grandma Bagley your mom's mom?
Love the huge bales of hay, WOW! all the animals and four wheelers, what fun!