CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!! :) :) :)

Even with the all the illness and the crappy things going on, we've still found time to have fun. I'm going to post a blog from each "fun thing"... I have been asked NOT to post multiple blogs on one day because people miss some... SO, I've set it up for them to show up over the next few days... KEEP CHECKING US OUT!!! :)

***************************************

Anyone who knows me, KNOWS that I love Halloween. Favorite Holiday... And I've decided that Fall is my favorite time of the year. Even though it's cold.... Well, I've rubbed off on my kids. We have decorated for Halloween (but we're not done yet!) and went to a Pumpkin Patch to pick our pumpkins!!! :) YAY!!! I love October!!! (LOTS of pictures here...)

The mantle

One of the windows

The other window

The BIG window

The skeleton in the hall
(Tanion said: "Doesn't he look like me when I have to poop?" HAHAHA!!!)


Standing next to a skeleton at the Pumpkin Patch


The "scary" pumpkin - Archer kept throwing rocks at him

Archer on the quest for the PERFECT pumpkin

Still looking...

Still looking...

This one????? Nope. It's Dad's now...

DarTanion cutting his pumpkin loose.
DarTanion and Robyn with their pumpkins

Archer's "Perfect Pumpkin" - a little gourd
(he fell right before the picture, that's why he's sad)
DarTanion and one of the pumpkins

Robyn and her pumpkin

The whole lot... $18
AWESOME.
(I have a green one this year!)


Yeah, I love this holiday...

4 comments:

Heather said...

love, love. love yor decorations and your pumpkins! Do tell, what pumpkin patch did you do to for that? It really looks awesome!

Mandy said...

:) Thanks! :)

We went to the one on the way to the Springville Walmart. Jakers Jack O Lanterns (I think is the name)...

It is so much fun. :) The regular sized pumpkins were $3 and the small ones were 3 for $1. :)

Michelle D. Argyle said...

I love pumpkin patches! I think it's one of the only things I do like about Halloween. Really not my favorite holiday otherwise. :)

Jules said...

You're a good mom. Can't tell you the last time my family went to a pumpkin patch. So far our Halloween decorating is just a skull that Paul picked up on the cheap at Day's. I'm still asking him, Why did you get that thing?