CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 Wheeling Fun!!!

My dad bought a "kid-size" 4-wheeler for all of his grandkids. DarTanion is the oldest and probably the best driver so far... The kid would LIVE on a 4-wheeler if we'd let him! :) Here are some cute pictures of the 4-wheeling fun! :) I'll see if I can get the videos to work and I'll post them later today maybe.... :)

Robyn was really excited...

Grandma Barlow and Robyn sitting on the 4 Wheeler

The Devious Daredevil DarTanion

Mr. Moe getting down to business

He wanted to mow the lawn too...


JUST A NOTE: I know they aren't wearing their helmets. They do have helmets, they are just in Koosharem at my parents house down there... That is where the 4 Wheeler is heading this next weekend. :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Robyn looks like she is having a lot of fun on the four wheeler. That is awesome that it is small enough for your boys to drive! Bet they have a blast.