CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL!!!

Ok, so I know that mom's are supposed to think that their kids are the cutest in the world, but honestly, I DO have the cutest little girl. I don't know any that are cuter. I know a lot of cute little girls, but if you meet mine - she's just precious and adorable and wonderful. You'd be jealous. She loves to talk and the only word you can make out is "MOMMA". Take that, Jeremiah! :) One of our kids said "momma" first!!! Here's a crappy video showing you that she can say momma... :)



AND, she loves her tongue and smiling. I have LOTS of pictures of her smile and her tongue, but I'll show you the ones from today. :) Click on them to make them bigger and save as your screen saver or your background or just to keep for yourself. I mean, you can't have a cuter thing on your computer!!! :)

(This is my favorite face lately! )



If you look close, you can see the teeth! She has 2 now!

YAY FOR TONGUES!!!

Her beautiful blue eyes. :)

I am such a proud little mommy... Maybe you've noticed... :)

0 comments: