CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

DarTanion's New Hair...

DarTanion has been wanting a haircut for about a month now. We were looking at some pictures online of different "little boy" haircuts. He was ok with them but none of them were "THE ONE". So we were looking at our pictures and he saw a picture of a guy at the Green Day concert that we took a picture of. DarTanion wanted HIS hair like that. The guy had a HUGE mohawk. So, I thought, he's a little boy - I guess he can have a mohowk. He asked me again this morning for it and I had just put Robyn down for a nap. SO, we cut his hair...


What do you think? Does it look like the guy from the Green Day concert? (see below)

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Oh my heck, you made me laugh hard! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. NICE!

You are the coolest mom ever!

(either that, or you're slapping yourself across the forehead wondering "why did I do this again?")

I think he looks cute. :)