CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

10 Days...

You wouldn't think a lot could happen in 10 days, but I guess there has been! And thanks to Jenn for reminding me to put something in here - it's great to know that someone reads this. :)

Well, we took another trip to the zoo. This time there were 10 of us!! My mom, Shandy and Sebastian, Mandy and her girls (Jilly and Meg), and me and the kids. Yep. And we all got in FREE. Gotta love my zoo pass. Here are a few pictures from that...






Another thing that happened was Robyn got her first tooth (and there is another one that is gonna break thru any day now!). I was able to get a picture of tooth #1 (bottom middle). :) You have to click on the picture to make it big and actually see tooth #1. :)


Also, I've started scrapbooking. Well, it's been like 2 months now, but I have quite the collection of crap! Jeremiah has let me buy stuff and has been patient with me with me when he comes home and sees that I have accomplished nothing other than a few cute scrapbook pages and feeding the kids. :)


The boys baseball pictures showed up yesterday. :) They're cute. :)



And if you want to see a video of Robyn crawling, she's actually quite speedy - and she is crawling earlier than either of my boys did... It's a dark video (it seems that's the only kind I can take), but I think it's cute... Of course, I'm a mom...



OK, well, that is a lot of stuff! Wow. Only 10 days. I'm kind of sad, right? Oh well, you're reading the blog and checking out the pictures, so it must mean you love us too. :)

Until next time.... LOVES!

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

looks like you're having fun! Yeah, 10 days not blogging is a long time! I'm not sure I've gone that long yet! And I check your blog everyday, by the way.

Good luck with that scrapbooking! You should scan your pages and post them on here.