CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Random Pictures

I've got lots of pictures that I haven't shared yet. I've sort of been going a bit crazy with the picture taking lately. :) I will do a special post on all the fun Christmas Parties / Presents we've gotten later... For now, just enjoy the randomness! :)


Archer and Tanion watching a funny video on YouTube of Cats Meowing Christmas Carols. Archer laughed for probably 5 minutes straight. :)

Tanion playing the original Mario Brothers...
And Robyn thinking she is.

A kiss for mom from Archer :) Aw! :)

Robyn coloring - she LOVES coloring lately!

And of course,
Robyn dancing and singing
in the bathroom while standing on her potty -
I mean, who doesn't do that! :)

Archer fell asleep on my lap.
He was snoring,
but he was also blowing bubbles. :)

The next day he fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie with his kitties (and while eating apple slices!)

Archer's new favorite style - one of dad's hats with a beeny hat on top

Tanion's new PJs from Aunt Colleenia -
HE TOTALLY LOVES THEM!

Some pictures of me -
trying to get a good one to show off the
'not so new anymore' hair cut / color.


The totally edible candy train made by an older gentleman in our ward - Brother Watkins

***AND FINALLY ***
Pictures from Archer's
School Christmas Program

Archer before the program -
one of the dad's said "You must be so proud" :)

Oh, don't you worry - I am!
How Archer was for the rest of the Program...
And I do mean REST of the Program!
He wouldn't sing or look at the crowd at all!!

See? That's him on the very far LEFT. Not participating. AT ALL!
But he was really excited about his candy and book that he got from his teachers for Christmas
Some of the candy were prepackaged and shaped like a
Snowflake, Christmas Tree and Santa.
He said -
"Mom! Look!
They made these candys special shapes just for me!

They must really love me!" :)
And I think they do.


3 comments:

Heather said...

lots of fun
....its brother Watkins. Jim Watkins :)

heddomarie said...

haha love the spit bubbles.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What great pictures--you got to love kids and how their plans for things don't quite always match ours. P.S Love the hair do!