CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 12th (part two) - GIRLY FUN!!!

After our fun time outside in the SNOW, my parents came to Provo with my niece Kaylee. They needed to pick up flooring and counter tops for their kitchen remodel. Jeremiah went with to make sure that they got the best deal and that they had enough. I offered to let Kaylee stay and play with the kids. Robyn LOVES to play with Kaylee. It's awesome because they are only 1 year apart, so they both like the same things. :)

To start off, they played dress up - complete with costume changes, shoes and jewelry. (I know that Robyn's hair is a total mess - I didn't have time to do it before my parents got here and it was after we had been outside playing and it was under a hat... ANYWAY.... )

Then they were mommy's. Each girl had a stroller with at least 3 babies in it, a purse and a cellphone. Hmm... Sounds like me and my friends! :)

Then they jumped on the bed! (Yes, I do let my kids jump on their bed. I know, it's not appropriate behavior, but they really enjoy it!)

psst.... Grandma Rea -
Notice her blanket? She LOVES it! She pets it and says 'pretty'. :)

The kids were getting kind of worn out being so active, so I turned on 'Mickey Mouse, Once Upon a Christmas' show. They watched it pretty good. They had to 'dance' at the end when the music and credits were on. :) It was really cute!
My parents showed up after they picked up their flooring and counter tops, so we all ate. While the adults visited, Robyn, Kaylee and Archer played in the Spiderman Tent. They were pretending to take a nap. Each one of them had their own pillow...
Robyn cried for about 5 minutes after Kaylee left. She kept saying "I go to Kaylee's house!" and I would tell her that Kaylee was staying at Papa Sherrill's house. So she would say "I go to Papa Sherrill's house with Kaylee". :)

I'm glad they are friends. :) It's good to see them play together and see that my daughter can be a little girl sometimes! :) It makes me smile every time she plays with her babies or her dress up things or talks to her toys. :) It has been really fun letting Kaylee and the kids play together more too. Hopefully, when she gets to go home, we'll be able to still get together and let the kids play... And hopefully Sean will be there to see it.....

1 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What cute pictures and activities! I especially loved the last one (of part one) with Robyn and Daddy. Waay cute!!!!