CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Random Pictures and videos

Here are some photos from the last couple of weeks...

Archer and I before bedtime -
I swear, he's wearing shorts!

Rocky about to attack me because of the light on my
phone - and Rat Dog ready to protect!

Robyn with Dray's hat on...

The Handsome Hubby -
Notice his short hair?

Robyn putting a pullup on Handy Manny
It's bed time, so Manny needed a fresh diaper

Pictures of the kids with Santa Claus
at the Ward Christmas Party

A few pics from Uncle Jake's Wedding -
Don't worry, we'll do a whole post on that!
Don't you love my sexy shoe?

My Brave, Wonderful, Strong Sister
in the hospital Parking Garage...

My kids and Kaylee playing at Grandma Barlow's

Car Pictures :)


Archer fell asleep EATING an XBOX wire!!!

Archer proving he's a monkey in his bedroom

DarTanion REALLY cheesing it up!

Kids playing XBox this morning while I slept...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Not as busy this week, so I plan on posting about Jeremiah's Brother Jake's wedding. :) It was beautiful and we're so happy to have Shaylee as an official part of the family. :)

0 comments: