CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

KSL

I've had a few people ask what I meant by the kindness of strangers and KSL and such in Robyn's birthday post. I wrote about it on my other blog but this is what it was - in case you missed it...

There is an awesome thing that I'd like to share, though...

I have a friend down here in Provo named Heather. She has 4 kids that play with my 3 kids really well. We've connected, our kids like each other and she seems to be able to handle Jeremiah's goofy personality! :) She wanted to help with Robyn's birthday (which is awesome), so she posted an ad on KSL telling people of our circumstance and said that if people could help, it would be appreciated. So far, Robyn has had 3 gifts show up from complete strangers who just wanted to help our little girl have a great birthday. Once again, the kindness of strangers amazes me. Because of a simple act of love from my friend, my family is blessed and prayers are answered.

0 comments: