CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Singing In The Rain


This was so funny to me!

Jeremiah's mom bought tickets to Singing in the Rain at the Hale Theater in Orem for us (well, there were actually 9 in our group!). It was SUPER fun! :) I've never seen Singing in the Rain before, but I have heard of at least 3 of the songs from it.

David Smith

I thought the actors did an amazing job. :) But, of course, they usually do at the Hale Theater! :) The guy who played Cosmo (David Smith) in the play was hilarious. He was Lumiere in Beauty and the Beast when I saw it around this time 2 years ago and I loved him then, too! He really is amazing... I wish they had a clip of HIM singing the song I posted above because I really think that HE did a better job... :)

AND I loved the fashion... AND THE SHOES! Can I tell you how much I wish I could wear shoes like they had in the play? I don't care that they were tap shoes. I would wear them daily! BEAUTIFUL! Man, I wish that the clothing and hairstyles would come back... So much more gorgeous than these days...

And the play reminded me how much I love a guy that can dance and sing. I really want to put DarTanion in dancing classes. I think he should learn to do his breakdancing (that he loves SO much) and take other more traditional classes and he will be the total STUD that I know he is! All the ladies will notice him. :) And my Archer Moe, he's not really the dancing type. You see, Thomas doesn't dance. :) But maybe I could convince him to do it if DarTanion did... :)

Ah... I love what a play can do to me.
Makes me all happy and shiny-like... :)

Thanks again, Sandra!
I had a GREAT time! :)

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

These are the times I'm proud to be married to a man who can dance and sing and play with swords. Haha.

You really should go see Adam's play. It's extended another week, and is playing Monday night and Saturday night of next week. If you need more info, email me. It's worth seeing. :)

Glad you enjoyed!