CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Boys Better, Fish Dead

old picture of shaved head Archer looking at the fish and frogs...


Well, DarTanion's fever finally broke last night and hasn't came back! YAY!!! From Friday to Monday of spiking, then going away, then coming back a few hours later - it's seems as though it is finally gone! And Archer was only sick the one night... So it seems as though we are good! :) After washing toys in the dishwasher and clothes washer and wiping them all with disinfectant - I hope that it will go away and NOT come back another day!

On another note, Jeremiah and I cleaned the fish tank last night. Everything seemed fine, but Jeremiah said that he thought he added too much of the water purifier stuff... He sort of laughed and said "I guess we'll know for sure if all the fish are dead tomorrow!" And he was right. I went to feed the fish this morning and all 3 of our remaining fish were dead. They had a good long life as far as "my fish" go. I don't think fish ever lived longer than a few weeks when I was growing up... But these lasted from July-ish of last year until now... Sure, we've had around 5 other fish and 3 frogs die, but we had these from the beginning until today and I'm a little bummed that they died. So I guess tonight, our chore will be to empty the fish tank and either sell it on KSL or put it away until we move downstairs and then MAYBE get more fish / frogs...

1 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one with fish problems. We finally gave our tank to my cousin with the "shark" fish. I hated it 'cause it killed everything we'd put in the tank and it had lived for over a year and a half. Guess it't there problem now--lol :)