CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Koosharem

We had the Barlow Family Reunion last Friday - Sunday. It was a lot of fun and so great to see everyone. I met my cousin Kolby's baby, Oaklee, for the first time. What a cute little chunk! :) (She is as big as Robyn, but only 9 months old!) It was great to visit with family. It makes me realize how much I miss them and how grateful I am that I am a part of MY family...

Now, I am super ashamed to admit that even though I brought my camera, I took very few pictures... SO SORRY!!! I took it out once... The pictures I took were during my cousin Kammie's little girl Brinley's birthday party... I only took just a handful of pictures... I know, I'm a loser. So sorry... My Aunt Melissa took some pictures and posted a blog about it. You can check it out by clicking here...


The AWESOME girly cake!

The Pretty Birthday Girl!

The kids around the table :)

My boys asleep...

My cousin Reanna feeding the horse she named Fancy

The double rainbow at Grandma Bagley's...

After the reunion, we went to Grandma Bagley's House and stayed for a few nights. I took out the camera a few times there... We love exploring the farm, taking walks, and playing with the animals. This time, we even found an injured butterfly! :)

Robyn loves the kitties!

a farmer's idea of a planter box! :) j/k

Tanion playing at the school playground

Robyn just taking it easy

Archer's "Pet" Butterfly

I also caught this cute moment of Robyn and Archer watching a Thomas the Train video at Grandma Bagley's... Great! It looks like I have 2 Thomas fans!


After spending Friday through Tuesday with our family, the kids were pretty tired... as you can see... :)

view of the backseat on the way home...

And for your viewing pleasure, here is a short video of Robyn riding the horsey at the school playground... :)



*Remember to go to my site to check this out if you are getting this emailed to you!
www.mandyandmiah.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Beeno said...

Robyn looks a lot like Archer, huh?! Cool pictures of the butterfly :)