CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Some cute CAMERA PHONE pictures

Whenever I pull out my phone / camera, my kids get ready to "cheese" it up! :) I just uploaded / downloaded / whatever pictures from my phone to my computer, and now to my blog. :) Enjoy!


First we have little Miss Robynson...
She's teething and has a cold. She's not eating and she's spitting out all the medicine I give her to try and help. FINALLY I got her to take some things when I put it on the binkie! She never wanted one as a baby, but now that she's a toddler, she loves them!


Next, a cute picture of baby Kiah Marie
(my friend Angie's little girl)
Isn't she a cute little chunk of a girl! :)

Archer sleeping with one eye sort of open.
Kinda Creepy, but kinda cute. :)

DarTanion being DarTanion

1 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What cute pictures!