CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Progress in the basement and some cute pics...

Hi Everyone!

Sorry, I can't find my camera so I can't download Tanion's baseball pictures from today yet... SO, for now, I can share some camera phone pictures of our basement kitchen and some of Robyn and Archer playing... Sorry, though, some are sideways...


watching Grandpa take out some cement...

Job Foreman, Robynson

Robyn laying down to play with Archer's trains!

playing hide and seek...

trying out the counter tops we have...

some cabinets...

and some more cabinets...

cute Archer at baseball last week...

naked Robynson, just out of the tub...

playing in the basement...

such a cute (devious) little smile...

he loves having 'shark hair' :)

3 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Such cute pictures! Maya has a little bunny towel like that (I love target). I love your cabinets!

Heather said...

looks like they had a lot of fun helping out!

Beeno said...

wow! your basements coming along :) Nice work