CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, WE HAVE SHEET ROCK!!!

HOORAY!!!


Archer playing on the insulation rolls...

...and with the sheet rock circles from the light fixtures...


She was so cute! She just kept asking "What's That?" and saying "Grandpa!"


Yesterday, Jeremiah and Twitch worked most of the day (and his brother Jed came and helped some, too) in our basement hanging sheet rock. I'm sure they are sore because they did MOST of the basement ceiling yesterday. The kitchen walls are almost all up too! :) It's exciting to see my basement actually taking shape and being able to 'see' the rooms. :) It gets me all excited knowing that SOON I will be able to paint and have my house FINISHED!!! YAY!!! How wonderful! :)

Now, I'm sure me being in the basement dust didn't help my cold / allergies / whatever. I'm also sure that my asking all sorts of questions didn't bother Jeremiah or Twitch in the slightest. :) Archer and Robyn had a blast running around and playing downstairs with us while Tanion and Draysen played Lego Indiana Jones all day...

0 comments: