CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sometimes she's a girl...

Robyn cracks me up.

Generally, she will be running around the house hitting (with) the boys or playing with a light saber. If we're outside, she's usually playing with a truck in the mud or the dirt and occasionally she will swing...


But there are those moments when you think -
"Yep. She's a girl!"

Robyn has an obsession with shoes. She has been able to match shoes probably since she was about 17 months old... If I try and put shoes on her and she wanted a different pair, she will go find the ones she wanted and bring them out to me. It's cute, but I'm afraid it's a warning for 'what's to come'...


Last night, she had to go to bed with Handy Manny. She brought him in at bedtime and she started freaking out when I was putting him in the toy box instead of in her crib. The other day, it was one of her babies and they needed to have a bottle like she had... Yeah. That's fun to figure out! :) We kept telling her 'You have a bottle!'

Picture of Robyn and her baby from last week...
And the bottle is water spiked with Children's Cherry Cough syrup.
Yeah, I'm a bad mom. Sorry.



video of Robyn and Manny... :)

Before I started recording, she was singing the Handy Manny song to Manny in bed with her. And she was talking up a storm and telling Manny 'nigh-nigh, Manny'... It was cute. But then I tried when he was in bed with her and not much happened other than her saying 'cheese' to the camera and poking Manny in the eye... :)

PEOPLE WHO GET THIS EMAILED TO THEM:
To see the video, you have to go to my site:
mandyandmiah.blogspot.com


LOVES! :)

0 comments: