CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

He's done it again...

That sneaky little Archer of mine...

At my house, seeing this on the counter is a sign of
'SOMETHING BAD HAS HAPPENED'
and you immediately wonder,
WHERE'S ARCHER???

So tonight (after a delicious birthday dinner at Los Hermanos for both of Jeremiah's brothers), we came home and let the kids play. Our nephew Draysen is spending the night and when he and DarTanion play together, there is usually a decent amount of noise. Archer was playing with them so it was a little louder than normal. Jeremiah was showering and going to bed and Robyn was asleep in her crib behind me. I was on the computer looking for some things for my Sharing Time lesson on Sunday. Normal night.

Jeremiah came in and said he was going to bed, which is normal since he gets up at like 5am. I was listening to the boys play while I continued to look at ideas for Sharing Time. I got up to go to the bathroom about 20 minutes after Jeremiah said 'Goodnight' and saw Jeremiah's electric razor on the counter. Now I think to myself 'I don't remember seeing that Jeremiah trimmed his beard, but I could have missed that.' But really, the electric razor does bring some fear into my mind. You see, Archer likes the razor - thanks to a lady who cut his hair over a year ago, he thinks it 'tickles his head'... I decided to go check him out and realized that (unfortunately) my fears were correct...

He had shaved part of his head again!


So tomorrow, I will locate the dog clippers and shave Archer's head again - for the 3rd time in less than 9 months - which makes me a little sad because it was just starting to grow back! I guess I should be thankful I haven't had to pay for a haircut for the kid in a while!

I love my little Archer Moe.

He's such a cute, giving, caring, FUNNY little guy. But MAN! He will be the death of me (or more likely, himself) someday! He is an escape artist extrodinaire and the most sneaky kid I have ever met. You can ask any of my neighbors, his teachers, my family or friends - Archer is a quiet and sneaky little guy. He's the reason for the extra locks on our doors. The newly installed alarm system on the doors that tells me if they have been opened. The double sets of child locks on all of our cupboards. He's also the reason for my lack of string cheese, soda and fruit snacks. Those are his favorite things to 'sneak'...

He didn't want to smile for these pictures,
but I got him to and
they were too cute not to share... :)


2 comments:

Bethie said...

At least it wasn't Robyn's hair....love ya!

Candace said...

Oh Archer! Sounds like you need a lock box for the clippers! (: