CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Robynson's New Boots

This post is totally for my friend Jennifer. :)

When we went to the New Kids concert last month, we had a little time to kill before the show started, so we went shopping. We checked out Mervyns (I am SO sad they are going out of business! I LOVE THEM!!!) and found some SUPER cute little shoes for my SUPER cute little Robynson. :) I had a budget (which I went over anyways) so I couldn't get these super cute little boots. Well, Jenn, being the most wonderful person that she is, said that Robyn HAD to have them and she bought them for her. They were an early birthday present. :) I told her I would take some pictures of her in them and send them to her or post on my blog, so here you go people - Robyn's SUPER cute little boots from the SUPER wonderful, Ms. Jenn! :)





1 comments:

Heather said...

oh my, how cute. Barely one and walking in boots, amazing! She is so fun to watch.