CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

A beautiful book made by ME! :)

So I seriously spent most of the day working on a project for my mom... She bought "book credits" over a year ago and they expire tomorrow. So, yeah, I'm a procrastinator but I FINALLY sat down and took the whole day to make this beautiful book.

**BIG THANK YOU to my wonderful husband who was nice enough to watch not only OUR children, but Angie's as well so that I could work on and finally finish this book! :) **

So to view my masterpiece, copy the below code, open another window and paste the code in the browser line. It's wonderful and I'm sure you will all want your very own copy because I am truly that amazing. :)

http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=ca81361d-d214-4e13-ae63-2452fc2a1b45&productId=5&projectSponsor=167665

0 comments: