CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family Photos 2008

I posted a blog in November (or maybe early December...) about how my family did pictures on Robyn's birthday. Well, we got them back yesterday. Here are the beautiful results... :)


My funny looking hubby, smug looking 5 year old,
cute other two kids and me and my shiney face!

YAY! Success! :)


The whole Barlow Clan! :)
Kaylee and Robyn's dresses are the same and we totally DIDN'T plan it that way! :)


My Mommy and Daddy


Keen (my sis) and Kaylee and Sean
Their picture turned out GREAT!

3 comments:

Bethie said...

What a beautiful family!!! All of you!!!

Heather said...

your pictures turned out wonderful. How nice that yo were able to do the pictures with your entire family!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Those look great, Mandy! Such a beautiful family!