CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The kiddies...

So I've had some fun moments with the kiddies this last week or so and I thought I would show a few cute pictures of them.

FIRST: ARCHER
Jeremiah was home on Friday and decided that we needed to rake our leaves out front (because there were millions of them and all of our neighbors already had theirs done so we were the bad neighbor!) Archer HAD to get in on that. :) He went inside, put on his Lightning McQueen crocks and his big puffy red jacket and says: "Dad needs my help outside". :) So I let him go play with Jeremiah in the leaves. Except he thought it was fun to grab leaves and throw them over his head and let them rain down on him. :) SO CUTE! And the "tree needs some of it's leaves" as per Archer, so he put a little pile around the trunk. :) HOW CAN YOU NOT THINK THIS KID IS CUTE!?! :)


SECOND: ROBYNSON
My little girl has a boyfriend. Yep. And he's handsome and everyone loves him and he's "handy" around the house and totally cute and he has an accent. What's his name? Manny. Handy Manny to be exact. :) For her birthday I wanted to get her a big Minnie Mouse from Walmart, but they were all sold out, so I got her Handy Manny. :) She loves watching the show and I think she can even say his name because it sounds like she says Manny to him... But yeah, she loves him. :) We let him lay in her crib with her and I'll come in and she'll be laying on his stomach or whatever. :) It's cute. :) The other day were were in her room and she was kissing him and hugging him and playing with him - it was SO cute! :)
(NOTE: Remind me that I thought this was cute when she is like 13-18 yrs old and wants to do the same with REAL boys!) :)

Making out with Manny...


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, DARTANION!:
There haven't been any particular super cute, wonderful moments with DarTanion but he is still pretty darn Super Cute and Wonderful! :)

Rock on, little dude!
He says - "Don't I look SO cool like this?" :)
Yeah - he does.

Yeah, this is the face of the devil.

DarTanion, Carter and Archer playing Star Wars while Robyn looks on...

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Your kids are so cute! I love that you take so many pictures, too. :) You're better than I am!

And THANK YOU for watching Darcy! I know she loves it there. You are a gem and an angel.

*BIG HUGS*

Heather said...

Archer is cute in the leaves. I can't believe that Robin was making out with Manny, that would look totally different on the mouse though. Cute! Dar Tanion is one cool dude.