CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

MY Edward...

I have become a bit obsessive lately. Ok, well, I guess I always have been, but this time I was determined to find the guy who I was picturing as Edward while I read Twilight (not that I don't like Robert Pattinson, because I do!). I knew I had seen the "Edward in my head" before and I just had to remember WHERE! So this weekend I was flipping channels with my hubby and there he was.



His name is Neil Haskell. He was on "So You Think You Can Dance" last year. I thought he was cute, but he wasn't my favorite dancer... Anyway, that is a different topic for another blog. :) He is who I think of when I think of Edward. Yummy, right?

Just thought I would share. :)

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Mmmmmm,yes, very yummy! I am interested in reading the Twilight series, but can't start until I finish my novel. You remember my novel . . . the one in high school? Yeah, hasn't left me alone. Now it's actually going to be good. If you haven't already, look at my progress on my blog. http://the innocentflower.blogspot.com/

It doesn't surprise me that you love Twilight. It's TOTALLY you! I'm surprised it took you so long to discover it!

Anonymous said...

Heh, I was wondering today if anyone else had had that idea, and I happened to find your blog when I Googled it. I read the books in late August last year, and I was completely picturing Neil as Edward too. He seems like exactly the right body type, moves well, manages to look innocent (and good-looking), while also pulling off the intense look of death frighteningly well.

His two princes duet with Danny has some nice moments for that, as well as the good vs. evil one that you posted. The clip titled "Danny & Neil - Contemporary" on YouTube includes a couple shots of his face during the judging.

Anyway, it's fun to see I wasn't alone in thinking he'd be a perfect Edward. :)